哦,船长!我的船长!
O Captain! My Captain!
惠特曼
Walt Whitman
哦,船长!我的船长!我们的可怕的旅程已经终了,
O Captain! my Captain! our fearful trip is done,
这只船已经经历了一切风涛,我们所追求的酬报也已经得到,
The ship has weathered every rack, the prize we sought is won,
港口已经靠近,我听见了钟声,人们全都在欢腾,
The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,
这时候,跟踪着这坚毅的船,这勇猛的大胆的船,那千 万双眼睛:
While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring;
但是,哦,心啊!心啊!心啊!
But O heart! heart! heart!
哦,点点红色的血痕,
O the bleeding drops of red,
这里我的船长横卧在甲板上,
Where on the deck my Captain lies,
他倒下了,死得冰冷。
Fallen cold and dead.
哦,船长!我的船长!起来听这钟声;
O Captain! my Captain! rise up and hear the bells;
起来罢——向你,旗帜在飘扬——向你,喇叭在震颤地吹响;
Rise up—for you the flag is flung—for you the bugle trills ,
向你,花束和扎着缎带的花圈抛来——向你,岸上拥挤着人群,
For you bouquets and ribboned wreaths—for you the shores acrowding,
向你,他们呼喊,那动荡的群众,在转向你啊,他们焦渴的面庞:
For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning;
这里,船长,亲爱的父亲!
Here Captain! dear father!
这只手臂给你的头儿安枕!
The arm beneath your head!
这似乎是一个梦,在甲板上
It is some dream that on the deck,
你倒下了,死得冰冷。
You've fallen cold and dead.
我的船长并不回答,他的嘴唇苍白而缄默;
My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still,
我的父亲并不感到我的手臂,他已经没有意志和脉搏;
My father does not feel my arm, he has no pulse nor will,
这只船是安全地碇泊了,它的旅程已经终了;
The ship is anchored safe and sound, its voyage closed and done,
从可怕的旅程归来了,这只胜利之船,带着赢来的目标:
From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won:
欢跃吧,海岸;敲响吧,钟声!
Exult O shores, and ring O bells!
但是我,带着悲哀的足音,
But I with mournful tread,
徘徊在躺着我船长的甲板上,
Walk the deck my Captain lies,
他倒下了,死得冰冷。
Fallen cold and dead.
oh captain my captain- 女生大学学材料科学与工程怎么样
- 高山仰止景行行止意思读音
- 旁遮普语好找工作吗?好就业吗?附就业方向和前景
- 北京师范大学是985是211,被教育部评为双一流名校
- 茉怎么组词
- 怎么查中考成绩查询
- 六字大明咒正确的读音
- 苏州工业园区职业技术学院2024年招生录取分数线(含专科投档最低分)
- 泰州学院口碑怎么样?附学生真实评价
- 谢灵运首夏犹清和什么意思
- 西安航空学院是985还是211?附2024年录取分数线汇总
- 张雪峰看好的金融专业:为什么说它是未来十年的“黄金赛道”?
- 马字旁的字有那些
- 学生票火车票使用规则
- 爱奇艺怎么扫描二维码登录
- 台州学院是一本还是二本
- 儿童辫子丸子头的简单扎法
- 山东交通学院招生计划:录取线是多少?附专业(2025参考)
- 安徽专科学校排名分数线一览表(含前十名,2024参考)
- 孟鹤堂盘他是什么梗